Tuesday, November 15, 2005

NaNoWhatOh?

I don't know what happened, but I haven't touched my NaNoWriMo project in three days.

Okay, okay. I do know what happened. On Saturday I had to clean and had my family over, plus I was still flying high from my news that I took first place in the erotic romance category of FF&P's On The Far Side contest. Concentration was non-existent. On Sunday, I pretty much slept. Didn't get up until 10 (I'm usually up 6:30-7:00 most mornings), and then back to bed at 1:30 until 6:00 (yep, a 4 1/2 hour "nap"). Vegged through some TV, and back in bed at 9:30. Yesterday I got up and blogged, then worked on my manuscript submission to Kensington, which will go out in the mail this morning. Yay!

All of this dithering, however, now puts me almost 5,800 words behind schedule. Oy.

Guess ya'll know what I'll be doing for the next few days. Writing my little fingers to nubs to catch up.

What the hell was I thinking?!?!?

(Oh, well, at least I have Urian now. Grrrrr.)

1 comment:

Sherrill Quinn said...

See which one will take his clothes off the fastest. That's what got Urian the job. :)