Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Actually, I Might Just Make It After All

Well, after working most of today on my NaNo story, I think I actually might be able to reach 50,000. I only need 1,265 words now. I have one more scene to insert, then maybe a few more lines here and there. Might just make it. (You know, it’s amazing how much work you can do when your cable goes out. No phone, no TV, no Internet. For 4 hours. Can you say ‘email withdrawal’?)

After all that whining and moaning, I think I might actually do it. Thank you all for putting up with my angsting (is that a word?) over this.

1 comment:

For The Trees said...

After putting up with all MY grief and blathering excuses, I'll say you're a Saint, and can angst all you want. Plus you've cranked out a NOVEL!

WOOHOOHOO!!

Congratulations!