Saturday, November 05, 2005

I Made Another Sale!

I just got an email from the Executive Editor at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid with a contract for my short-story Chocolate-Covered Werewolves. Woo and hoo!! This will be part of the Spring Flings anthology that's due out in April 2006.

My bud Jenna Howard also had her stories accepted -- three contracts. Count 'em. Three. She'll be in the Spring Flings anth with me, plus her other two stories will be in the Summer Sizzlers and Fall Fires anthologies. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that WCP will like the two I submitted for them for those other anthologies, and Jenna and I can share the pages there, too.

2006 is gonna be a gonga year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you!


Congrats me!

Cyber-champagne for the universe

Maya Reynolds said...

Congratulations, Sherrill! Way to go!

Maya Reynolds