Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Release!

My Torrid Teaser, Careful Wishes, is out today at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid. This is the first of a series of four stories with interconnected characters. The others will appear in the remaining seasonal anthologies at WCP Torrid, coming in April, July and October.


Careful Wishes: Addie Langdon has a telepathic empathy for animals, which makes her perfect for her job. She and her twin sister are part owners of Friends, Incorporated, a private investigation firm that specializes in finding things--and people--that are lost. Addie has lost Donovan Miles because of her gift. Or has she...?


And, more good news, I just found out that the manuscript I submitted to Amber Quill for their annual contest was selected to be published!! There were over 200 entries, and only 11 were selected, so I'm feeling pretty good today! LOL

Look for The Claiming from Amber Quill Press in June.

9 comments:

Sloane Taylor said...

Congratulations! And you were worried. Silly multi-published author in multi-houses. You Go Girl!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, guys! And yes, Sloane, I was worried. Can't rest on my laurels, you know. :)

Sloane Taylor said...

Yeah but after all that carb control, you've got skinny laurels so it would be kind of painful.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hmm, the carb control hasn't gone so well, so believe me when I say the laurels are fat.

Trista Bane said...

And you definitely deserve to feel good today!

Congrats on the AQ contest! That's quite an accomplishment.

*Passes Sherril a cyber glass of champagne* Time to celebrate!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Trista! I'm feelin' pretty good. LOL

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Emma. You had some good news yourself today. Little Red released today from WCPT as well as my Torrid Teasers Volume 3. Congrats!

Jodie said...

I saw you won over on a forum I visit (romance divas) and thought to come over and congratulate you!

CONGRAT!!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hey, Jodici! Thanks so much for stopping by, and for the congrats. :)