Saturday, March 18, 2006

More Fun Stuff

Well, I've had this blog ready to go for a week, and Jenna went and did something similar on Thursday. Oh, well, that's okay. You can never have too much fun!

Which Peanuts Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I'm Rerun. (At least it wasn't Pigpen!)


Which character from The Hobbit are you? brought to you by Quizilla

Bilbo Baggins

I'm Bilbo Baggins - The hero of the story. Bilbo is a hobbit, a short, human-like person. (Yep. That pretty much describes me most days.) Commonsensical and fastidious, Bilbo leads a quiet life in his comfortable hole at Bag End and, like most hobbits, is content to stay at home. (Definitely me!) But Bilbo possesses a great deal of untapped inner strength, and when the wizard Gandalf persuades Bilbo to join a group of dwarves on a quest to reclaim their gold from a marauding dragon, Bilbo ends up playing a crucial role as the company's burglar. Bilbo's adventures awaken his courage and initiative and prove his relentless ability to do what needs to be done. (Not really sure I have what it takes to go up against a dragon. I mean, I love dragons, but not if they're trying to fry me to a crisp!)


What Tarot Card are you? brought to you by Quizilla


I am The Fool. As Card 0, the Fool lies at the beginning of the major arcana, but also somewhat apart from the other cards. In medieval courts, the court jester was someone who was not expected to follow the same rules as others. He could observe and then poke fun. This makes the Fool unpredictable and full of surprises. He reminds us of the unlimited potential and spontaneity inherent in every moment. There is a sense with this card that anything goes - nothing is certain or regular. The Fool adds the new and unfamiliar to a situation.

The Fool also represents the complete faith that life is good and worthy of trust. Some might call the Fool too innocent, but his innocence sustains him and brings him joy. In readings, the Fool can signal a new beginning or change of direction - one that will guide you onto a path of adventure, wonder and personal growth. He also reminds you to keep your faith and trust your natural responses. If you are facing a decision or moment of doubt, the Fool tells you to believe in yourself and follow your heart no matter how crazy or foolish your impulses may seem.

(I did have the quiz "What Type of Soul are you?" but it didn't link properly and I couldn't find the exact quiz again, so I replaced it with the Tarot Card one.)

Well, go out, have fun. Procrastinate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Schroeder: Creative & quiet describes you best. You're most often found off to the side, watching thingshappen and enjoying the show. Your love of the arts and beauty is a welcome retreat from your frequent bouts of neurosis. Which is cool since he's my favorite Peanuts' character. Well him and Pigpen.

Gollum - A strange, small, slimy creature who lives deep in the caves of Moria beneath the Misty Mountains. There, Gollum broods over his precious, a magic ring, until he accidentally loses it and Bilbo finds it. We never learn exactly what kind of creature he is. Apparently, his true shape has been too deformed by years of living in darkness to be recognizable. Which made me laugh since I always rub and caress my ibook and call it "Precious my precious."

It didn't link me to the soul quiz...pout.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Jenna, I like Schroeder, too. :)

I'm not sure what happened with the soul quiz. I changed it to a Tarot Card quiz.