Monday, March 20, 2006

My First Review For Redemption

Image hosting by Photobucket


Angel at Just Erotic Romance Reviews (JERR) had this to say about Redemption, my story in the Zodiac: Pisces duet from Liquid Silver Books:

If paranormal adventure is a favorite of yours, then you have to read this book. Love scenes are steamy and readers are sure to enjoy the couple's explosive passion. Ms. Quinn has created a book full of paranormal adventure and it's sure to be a keeper.

Rating: 4 Stars (out of 5)
Heat Level: H (for Hot--the reviewer was forced to find her toys while reading)

I'm absolutely thrilled to receive this level of a review for my first time out of the gate. Woohoo!!

4 comments:

Caffey said...

Sherrill, I'm thrilled for you too on your review!!! It must be exciting getting your first review!!
Cathie

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hey, Cathie! Thanks so much! I'm still doing the Snoopy dance. *G*

Once I realized the review was coming, I was chewing my nails, waiting for it. Then to see I got such a great review... well, it was worth the sacrificed fingernails. LOL

smr said...

wow -- what a fabulous review!! :^) So happy for you!! Sorry I've been so absent lately -- this was too good to miss! ~Su

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Su. Better late than never! *G*