Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Cowboys Here, Cowboys There, Cowboys Where?!?

Those of you who are regular visitors here know I luuuuuuuv cowboys. I mean, really, I ask you: who doesn't?!?

I came across this the other day, courtesy of one of the authors on my New Concepts readers and authors loop, and y'all have to check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAjtW2DqwSI

Go take a look, and come back here and let me know what you thought!

And because I'm in the mood for cowboys, I'm sharing a couple of pics here for you. (Dang, I'd better get to writing me a cowboy story, so I can write a hero with a sexy drawl and loose-hipped walk. Grrrrrrrr.)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


Yeehaw!!!!


P.S. Authors from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid (including moi) will be chatting tonight at Fallen Angel Reviews. Just go there and click on "Chat"--come in and talk with us!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, Sherrill. You've got some series eye candy up today.

Cowboys, one of my favorite treats.
Can we say "Save a Horse, Ride A Cowboy."

Sherrill Quinn said...

Kate, when I saw this clip yesterday, I couldn't resist using it in my blog. I mean, cowboys on skates. And when they do that thing with their hips... hubba hubba.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Nancy, let's all say it together, "Ride a cowboy. Ride a cowboy." Who cares about saving the horse? I just wanna ride a cowboy. *G*

Anonymous said...

Da-yum! That was fine fine fun.

Off to watch...again.

Yee-freakin'-haw.

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh man, cowboys, tight jeans oh man, a wonderful way to say...giddyup cowboy!! Love it Sherrill. :)

Hot damn!! *drooling here*

Dawn

Sherrill Quinn said...

Jenna, isn't that the best? Da-yum is right. *G*

Sherrill Quinn said...

Dawn, giddyup cowboy works, but I like "Cowboy up!" (like in the rodeo). LOL

smr said...

OMG -- what a fab video! lol Loved it -- liked the one in the white/lightest-colored hat...

Oh, and I'd like to offer to hang the hat for the cowboy lounging on the saddle... *hubba hubba*

~whew~ Is it getting hot in here? Or am I just running the vacuum cleaner too fast? lol

~Su
jsqlc: what I gasped when I saw the cowboy hunk on the blanket and saddle...

smr said...

Now wait a sec -- I didn't read all of the comments here before I commented! Sherrill, we are on the same 'hubba hubba' wavelength! lol I can't remember the last time I said/thought/typed 'hubba hubba'!!! what a hoot. ~Su

Sherrill Quinn said...

Well, Su, really. You just can't look at either that video clip or the cowboys on the blog without doing a bit of a 'hubba hubba'. Can you?

I can't. *G*