Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Author Chat At New Concepts Tonight


Come join Holly Bush and I as we chat with readers on the New Concepts Publishing readers group tonight, beginning at 8 p.m. EST and running for about an hour and a half. We'll be discussing our current boosk with NCP and anything we have upcoming with them. I'd love to see some familiar "faces" over there. Just go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_concepts_pub and join. Then come into the chat room at 8 EST and we can get it on!

Holly's written an historical, Cross the Ocean: Worlds collide when American faminist Gertrude Finch and titled Brit Blake Sanders meet in an explosive encounter that may forever bind them together. Coffee Time Romance gave this 5 cups, and Fallen Angel Reviews gave it a Recommended Read!


Read an excerpt here.


My first book with NCP is Atonement: When the Prince of Darkness offers Simon Trelawney the chance to redeem himself by wresting Jack the Ripper's intended victim from beneath his nose, it isn’t the chance of redemption that appeals to him as much as the chance for revenge against the vampire who turned him over a hundred years ago.

Tessa Long is not just any victim, however. She’s the great-granddaughter of the woman Jack originally planned to possess and kill, a victim he is obsessed with claiming, and Simon discovers that it will not be the Prince of Darkness who decides his fate. It is Tessa herself who will either be his salvation or the death of him.

Author Sloane Taylor says of Atonement: "Ms. Quinn breathes fire into Hell with her carnal Atonement. Vampires and villains have never been so seductive."

Read an excerpt here.

So, come on over to NCP's readers group tonight and let's chat!

5 comments:

smr said...

Hope the chat goes well. I'll be helping the costume committee and shuttling kids around. :^) ~Su

rmlkpkgs: Rumplestiltskin's cousin

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Chey & Su! I hope it goes well. I'm envisioning like 2 people showing up. Holly and I aren't going to have a lot to talk about if that happens. :)

Anonymous said...

Wish I could make it tonight but Mom is coming over so we can label photos of Dad. Wow...that'll be fun. *sigh*

Sherrill Quinn said...

You'll have a sweet/sad evening, Jenna. Doing this with you mom is more important than my little thing. I'll be thinking about you. :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Me, too, Paige. I've got it as background on my laptop. Needless to say, I've got the cleanest screen in town... :)