Thursday, March 16, 2006

For Inspiration

I am hunkering down today and writing, whether I want to or not, dammit. But I am feeling much more like myself, especially after last night's chat with readers at NCP. I had a lot of fun talking about my books, and it reminded me of exactly why I do what I do.

For today's blog, I thought I'd post a few pics for inspiration for anyone who appreciates the beauty of the male form.


Start the day off right. This gives a whole new meaning to "two eggs over easy" for break-
fast!
















Move over, big boy. Let's conserve some water.



























Awww, come on, baby. Don't be shy. Drop. The. Covers.





















Ready for a swim? Wait. I think... yeah, you've still got too many clothes on!


















Hope you enjoyed these and have been, um, inspired!

9 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Yep, yep, yep. Nothing like some tanned skin and hard, um, muscle to start the day off right. LOL

smr said...

lol I'm ready for breakfast now!

I was going to say the first one looks like "sunny side up," but then I realized that IMHO he's sunny side down. :^) lol

Thanks for the heat wave! ~Su

ojmzncbi: what I involuntarily muttered as I scrolled down Sherrill's blog just now...

Sherrill Quinn said...

LOL, Su. Over easy, sunny side up... I'm not real choosy. Although I don't think I want a three-minute egg... *G*

Sherrill Quinn said...

I'd take hard-boiled...

smr said...

ROTFLOL!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Emma, you goof. :) See, I don't drink coffee, so he can block the pot all he wants to. LOL

Anonymous said...

Be still my heart! I'm at work bored on a conference call and I go to you're blog and WOW!!!

I'm hoping the security guys aren't watching. :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Nancy! Well, I did pretty much keep them decent, anyway.

But it's all in the name of art. Tell that to the security guys if they ask... *G*

Sherrill Quinn said...

Kate, it came online and then went back off again. I couldn't see my page until just now. Grrrrrrr.