Thursday, March 23, 2006

Romance & Love Quizzes

What Kind of Kisser Are You?

You're a Romantic Kisser

For you, kissing is all about feeling the romance
You love to kiss under the stars or by the sea
The perfect kiss involves the perfect mood
It's pretty common for kisses to sweep you off your feet


What Does Your Candy Heart Say?
Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"

A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.
Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!
Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening
Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking
What turns you off: fighting and conflict
Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love




Your Love Life Secrets, Revealed

Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.
You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?
You expect a lot from your lover. You want the full package and tend to be picky.
In fights, you're able to walk away and calm down. You're able to weather the storm.
A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.



What Is Your Seduction Style?




Your Seduction Style: The Charmer


You're a master at intimate conversation and verbal enticement.
You seduce with words, by getting people to open up to you.
By establishing this deep connection quickly, people feel under your power.
And then you've got them exactly where you want them!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a playful kisser: Kissing is a huge game for you, a way to flirt and play. You're the first one to suggest playing spin the bottle at a party. Or you'll go for the wild kiss during a game of truth or dare. And you're up for kissing any sexy stranger if the mood is right!

My candy heart says Hug Me too.

My love life secrets are the same too. Damn it! I want to be original. Original!!

My seduction style is the Natural. You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen. Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people. You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!
People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.
But of course! I am fantabulous!

Sigh. No more quizzes. Back to work with me. Sigh.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Jenna, dahling, believe me, you are one of a kind, no matter what the candy hearts say. :)

smr said...

Fun stuff! Sound like good character descriptions, too. :^) ~Su

smenita: Spanish for blowjob

smr said...

Yay! Blooger (oops -- I'm gonna leave that typo!) took 3 tries before it would word verify me just then! lol

Sherrill Quinn said...

Yeah, Su, Blogger's being uncooperative again. Phffft.

Glad you liked the quizzes. :)

For The Trees said...

So I go and do the quizzical dance. I fill in the responses as close to what I feel I am as possible and what do I get?

I only vary from you, Sherrill, in one category: Seduction Style. I'm an Ideal Lover:

You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.
And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.
You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.
It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.

Well, let's be honest. I'm sure not ANYWHERE in the same league as the Diva Miss Howard, and I'm not sure about Su - "smenita - Spanish for blowjob!!" Laughed my ass off rolling on the floor with iced tea spurting out of my nose and ears and eyes and the cat staring at me from the bed thinking "What the fuck is wrong with him NOW?"

And I'm reading this blog because there's a lot of similarities in sentiment here with me, even though I don't write the same genre. No wonder I got the same answers.

Okay, back to writing. I'm getting close to finding a good critique partner, I think. Wish me luck!

opveuo - the opposite view

Sherrill Quinn said...

Forrest, NOBODY's in the same league as the Diva. Nobody. And Su... well, what can I say about Su? She's sassy, that one. *G*

Good luck on the critique partner, buddy.

smr said...

lol, sorry, I should've posted a warning for you! Glad you got a chuckle out of it, and I hope your cat has recovered. lol More good luck wishes to your writing. :^) ~SassySu

pjallwd - PJs and all wood