Friday, March 31, 2006

First Review for CAREFUL WISHES

Careful Wishes is the story of Addie Langdon, who has a telepathic empathy for animals that makes her perfect for her job. She and her twin sisters are part owners, along with their twin cousins Brandt and Turner De Winton, of Friends, Incorporated, a private investigation firm specializing in finding things--and people--who are lost. Addie has lost Donovan Miles because of her gift. Or has she...?

Rating: 4 stars / Excellent

Char at Mayreviews.com has this to say: "Ms. Quinn's Careful Wishes is a wonderful story... The interaction between the two estranged lovers is sweet and hot and satisfying. I... would like to read more by this author."


Wa-hooooooooo!

5 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Kate. It's still hard, though, opening that email and reading until you get to the good part, hoping against hope that it is a good part. *G*

Faltenin said...

Ah yes, the dreading of the bad review. Always gets me in a sweat.

(yes, I do have media reviews in my line of work)

So I bow, clap & blow you a kiss. Well done.

smr said...

{{{{{Sherrill}}}}} Congratulations, Sherrilllllll!!!! :^D WTG!! hugs! ~Su

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Fal. I appreciate the applause. And the kiss. :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hey, Su. Thanks!!! I'm very pleased, needless to say. *G*