Sunday, October 16, 2005

My Website Is Done!

Now I have one less excuse to use for why I'm not writing. Damn. But check it out here.

The one thing I have to figure out is how to get pictures up on the site without using up a lot of whatever. (Can you tell I have barely a clue what I'm doing here??) I have one pic up on my Books page--the cover of Dragon's Bane that's due to be released in July 2006. When I get ready to publish my webpages, the analysis says that the pic is too big. Someone with slow dial up will take almost a minute for that pic to download. But... I don't know how to make it smaller or faster. I guess at some point in this journey I'm on, I'll learn that, too. It's not going to be a huge priority, frankly.

Today my goal is to write for at least four hours. If they're productive, that should equate to about 5,000 words. Whether or not those words are any good will be anyone's guess. I've got a deal with my Muse. I can't tell anyone what it is--it's a secret. It's like a birthday wish. If you tell what you wished, it won't come true.

Time will tell...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shameless promotion! lol.

Okay, must go write. I've put it off for much too long between books and watching movies where the female lead drives me so insane I want to poke out my eyeballs.