Monday, October 17, 2005

Jenna Howard


My friend Jenna Howard has her first book being released today by Liquid Silver Books. Midnight Hour is the story of a woman running from her past and the man who won't let her. I had the privilege of being one of Jenna's critique partners on this one and, I have to say, go buy this book RIGHT NOW. I've got first dibs, but they've got plenty of "copies."

And, whenever you get a chance, check out Jenna's blog. I guarantee you'll get a laugh... and you might even learn something.

Jenna also has a short story coming out in January 2006. Thawing Winter is the story of a young woman determined to make something of her life, dragging her sisters kicking and screaming with her. And, of course, there's a hot bad boy who's gonna make sure that her life includes him. Mark your calendar to go to Whiskey Creek Press - Torrid in January to purchase the anthology Winter Wishes so you can check out Thawing Winter. (I got to critique this one, too. It's definitely on my to-buy list!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.

You rock!

Still waiting for them to release it. Sigh. Waiting...waiting...freakin' waiting.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Me, too. I keep checking every few minutes. As soon as they do, that puppy's gonna be in my cart. Plus, on my website, I'm going to link the picture of the book to LSB site. Doin' what I can, Diva.

Doin' what I can.