Thursday, October 27, 2005

My First Author Chat

Last night I had my first official chat as a Whiskey Creek Press Torrid author. Lucky for me, there were only a couple of readers and about five or six other authors, so it was pretty easy. I got to blurb about my two stories with WCP that come out next year, and managed to do it intelligently. (I think.) There's got to be something to the idea that you don't drink prior to the author chat (right, Jenna and Kate?).

And it was fun, if a little confusing at times when there were two or three different discussions going on at the same time. I gotta tell you, there are some wild and wacky people writing for WCP Torrid. And I'm happy to be one of them! (Writers for Torrid, not necessarily the wild and wacky part. I'm actually a rather reserved person.)

There seem to be a lot of new authors joining the author loop, as well. That bodes well for WCP's growth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun wasn't it? My first WCPT chat too!

Sherrill Quinn said...

It was great fun. I'm looking forward to doing them once my stuff is closer to being available.