Saturday, October 15, 2005

Are All The Muses On Vacation? Or Just Being Stubborn?

Where have all the muses gone, long time passing?
Where have all the muses gone, long time ago?

I don't know what the heck is going on. First one of my writing buddies, Jenna Howard, posted a blog about her absentee Muse, now mine seems to have gone AWOL as well. I had a devil of a time yesterday. Oh, I met my word count goal, but it was, as another of my writer friends, Kate Lang, says, like wading through peanut butter. I struggled for every word. I finally gave it up. Today I probably won't do any writing. I'll be spending most of the day with my brother, looking over my website to see what we can do to improve it.

I'll be back in the trenches on Sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I think I saw my briefly in the movie theatre yesterday when she flung herself at the movie screen, licking Christian Bale in Batman Begins. I envied her.

Keziah Hill said...

I thought it was just me. I'm supposed to be doing a BIAW at the moment. Not happening. Sigh.

Sherrill Quinn said...

I see that there's a Muse mutiny going on here. We'll need to band together and get those ladies back on track...