Sunday, October 23, 2005

Look At Me Now!

Thanks to the extremely talented Caz, my blog is heating up! I was turned onto this talented designer by my writing buddy Jenna Howard, who discovered Caz's website several days ago. I emailed Caz and asked if she'd be putting up any other templates with a romantic theme. She responded to me right away. (Can I just say here how much I love the Internet and the way it's made the world so much smaller? Caz is in Australia; I'm in the Southwestern U.S.) She told me she was, in fact, working on another template and it should be up within the day. She then emailed me when it was ready.

The only problem was... one of my other writing friends, Kate Lang, snapped it up for her blog. Aargh. So, there goes another email to Caz. Please, I begged her (and it's a good thing it was via email, cuz me begging is not a pretty sight), please tell me you're still working on the erotic templates you mentioned. Because Kate stole mine.

Superwoman Caz emailed me a template and offered me first dibs on it, before she made it public. And gave this less-than-expert person instructions on how to download the code.

Caz, honey, you ROCK! My blog is beautiful. If ever I wax less than poetic (which will probably be often), at least people can gaze at the picture and enjoy that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous, Sherrill.

Caz is our hero.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Well, with you two forging the way... Someday I hope to be able to meet Caz. What a sweetheart!