Saturday, May 20, 2006

Woman As Explained By A Mathematician & An Engineer

We made it back safe and sound from Sedona. We spent one afternoon and the next morning there, then drove over to Jerome, then back home again. All in all, about 600 miles on the car in 2 days. I am t-i-r-e-d.

I have my RWA meeting today. Sis and her friend are going to crash while I'm gone, then we'll decide what to do once I get home. Maybe more crashing. LOL

Here's a couple of "funnies" for you. I'll share pics from my trip a bit later on.







So, tell me, guys, is this right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the math equation for men?

Landra Douglas said...

As one of the most complicated she-creatures on earth, I will take my man's laughter at this as an omen of truth.

I am with Jenna though... what IS the male equation?

Sex + Beer = Male Romance?

Sherrill Quinn said...

Jenna: I'm not sure what the math equation is for men, but I think Bridget has a good start on it. LOL

For The Trees said...

If Jenna's having so much trouble finding a good relationship, how come she's always on top of what makes a good relationship?

If Sherrill's so good at writing great sex and tittilating romance, how come her foot's hurting so bad?

If I'm so damn smart, how come I keep getting these shitty mood swings?

As I see it, the ONLY way you'll ever get sweet music out of that amplifier marked "Man/Woman" is if you constantly tweak it. Constantly. Forever. Otherwise all you get is ear-splitting squealing feedback.

If I'm so damned smart, how come I can't write half-decent male/female relationships even 1/8th as good as you do?

Sherrill Quinn said...

Forrest, you're a sweetie. And a very good writer. :)