Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Lazy Tuesday

I don't have much today. Yesterday was really windy in the Old Pueblo and, even though I was inside most of the day, my place isn't exactly air tight, ya know? So pollen gets in and I ended up spending the day wanting to sleep. Now that I'm up and at 'em today, I still feel the same way. Which is really irritating, because my sister comes into town tomorrow for 10 days and I know I won't get much writing done. So I really needed to get it done yesterday (which I didn't) and today.

But enough about me and my allergy-induced fog.

Have a great day. To help things along, I'm leaving you with some delicious eye candy--cowboys and Indians in a whole new light!

4 comments:

Faltenin said...

Makes me want to play with Pocahontas :o)

Anonymous said...

Sherrill, understand pefectly about the pollen. I've done nothing but sneeze for the last week since the weather turned warm/hot. Plus there's been wind as well. Allergy season is going to be a tough one this year.

Have fun with your sister.

Anonymous said...

Yippee-kai-yay.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Fal, you go right ahead and play. :)

Nancy, you and me, guess we'll be suffering together. My eyes are blurry this morning, which is one of the effects of my allergies. Phfft.

Jenna, yippee-kai-yay indeed. LOL