Thursday, May 25, 2006

Early Reader Reviews For PRAETORIANS

This is the coolest part about being an author: when readers read your stories and fall in love with your characters. Our readers group just grew by another person after she read The Praetorians: Discovery, and "loved it!" The day before the book came out, I blogged about it. On the day of its release, a reader commented on my blog that she'd bought it, read it, and loved it.

Today, a reader on the NCP readers group wrote, "Just finished Discovery. What a fantastic book! I can't wait for the next book in the series!!!!!!" (All the exclamation points are hers.) *G*

Yeah. That's what I'm talkin' about.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool, bud!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Kate & Jenna: You were there at the start of this. Isn't it grand? :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Kate, I plan on being able to say the same thing about you... :)

Kelley Nyrae said...

Congrats! I cant imagine the feeling of hearing from a reader who loves your book. Hopefully one day, I'll experience that myself.
I read your blurbs on your books. They sound really good.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Kelley. And I wish the same for you! It's a terrific feeling.

T.A.Chase said...

I think reader reviews are slightly better than regular reviews because the readers actually bought your book and enjoyed it.

Congrats, babe. :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Emma, thanks! Reader reviews are the best!!

T.A., I luuuuv reader reviews. Well, when they're good. LOL