Friday, April 07, 2006

This Is Too Cool!


A couple of days ago, a reader and aspiring erotic romance author visited my blog and commented on Chocolate-Covered Werewolves, my story in the Spring Flings anthology available now at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid. So I did what I normally do when someone new to me comments on my blog--I looked at her profile and went to her blog, where I saw something that completely surprised me. She'd blogged about me, and Choco-Weres. Check it out.

Is that cool, or what?

8 comments:

Faltenin said...

Fame, Fortune, and everything that goes with it!

Sherrill Quinn said...

I'll settle for the fortune part, Fal. Not even fortune. Just enough to live comfortably without a secondary income. :)

Anonymous said...

Way cool, Sherrill. I'm waiting for Spring Flings to arrive in my snail mail any day now. I prefer print books over electronic, if I can get them that way.

Sherrill Quinn said...

I really like print books, too, Nancy, but I can buy more electronic and they take up much less room. :)

For The Trees said...

Sherrill Quinn said...

I'll settle for the fortune part, Fal. Not even fortune. Just enough to live comfortably without a secondary income.

Um, Sherrill, fortune IS enough to live on comfortably. Especially in the author business.

Now I gotta go download Choco-Wolves so I can see how you do character development there. It's bound to be good. (I know, bad pun, but that's what I do with opportunity.)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Paige, you have fans, girl. Some of us are authors, too...

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hey, Forrest. Well, when I think of fame and fortune, I think of being wealthy. I'm not asking for lots of wealth, just a living. :) But you're right. In this business, if you can support yourself with your writing, that's saying a lot.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Yay is right, Jenna!