Monday, April 03, 2006

I Have More Terrific Reviews!

I'm so thrilled!

Here's what Fallen Angel Reviews (FAR) had to say about Careful Wishes (part of Torrid Teasers Volume 3), Atonement, and Redemption:



In Careful Wishes, "Donovan and Adelaide will steal your heart from the moment you read their story! I commend Sherrill Quinn for portraying their turbulent relationship so accurately. These two characters also share some smart dialogue and plenty of scorching love scenes to really enhance the storyline. This was my personal favorite of the anthology..." (Sarah W.)
3 Angels!





"Atonement is a quick read that offers characters you will immediately be drawn to, some of which you will love and some you will be rooting against. With an action-packed plot and tantalizing chemistry, readers cannot go wrong with this story. Sherrill Quinn has done an outstanding job creating an imaginative story and earned herself a new fan." (Jessica)
4 Angels!





"Redemption is a wonderful story about second chances and love. Ms. Quinn writes with great depth about how two people ... are willing to sacrifice everything for that love for each other. Redemption is a fantastic read." (Sonya)
4 Angels!






I am doin' a Snoopy dance! This is just way cool -- I am livin' the dream, my friends. Livin' the dream.


AND... Emma Sinclair has my author interview up at her blog. Go over and check it out.


AAAANNNNDDDD ... Paige Burns' latest book is available today at Liquid Silver Books. Riding the Line promises to be a steamy read--check out Paige's blog for an excerpt. And then get on over to Liquid Silver Books later this afternoon and buy this book!


BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Kate Lang has the latest installment of Fire and Ice up at Indulgence. Go. It's free!

11 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Paige!

Anonymous said...

Whoo on the reviews!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Jenna. You've had some pretty great ones, yourself! :)

smr said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sherrill!! Great reviews!!! Gotta get my hands, er, eyes on these ebooks!! ~Su

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Su! I really appreciate the support you've shown. :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Kate! At least on Redemption I've got a sequel percolating. I mean, I can't have just one book at LSB, right? LOL

Maya Reynolds said...

Way to go, Sherrill! Here's to many more.

Faltenin said...

Nice reviews!

[does a little moonwalk, then claps]

Sherrill Quinn said...

Laina, you sweetie. I'm glad you liked Choco Weres. I had a lot of fun writing it. :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Maya. It won't be that much longer 'til I'm saying the same to you! :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Fal gave me a bit of a dance! Yay! Did you have your tux on? It doesn't matter. I appreciate it anyway. *G*