Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sometimes Life Is About The Simple Things...


A husband in his back yard is trying to fly a kite. He throws the kite up in the air, the wind catches it for a few seconds, then it comes crashing back down to earth. He tries this a few more times with no success.

All the while, his wife is watching from the kitchen window, muttering to herself how men need to be told how to do everything.

She opens the window and yells to her husband, "You need a piece of tail."

The man turns with a confused look on his face and says, "Make up your mind. Last night, you told me to go fly a kite."

(Courtesy of Uncle Oscar. The rascal.)

7 comments:

For The Trees said...

Oh, God! Rolling all over the floor Laughing my ass off with coffee spurting out of my nose!

Kudos to Uncle Oscar!!

Thanks for the morning laugh and the monitor wash!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

You're quite welcome, Forrest. :)

Faltenin said...

It takes a lot to make ME laugh out loud, but you did it.

And I thank you very much for that!!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Fal, it was my pleasure. I like to make people laugh. Although sometimes it happens quite unintentionally, this time it was on purpose. :)

I hope today's a good day for you.

Sherrill Quinn said...

John, LOL! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

John, we're really glad you found us, too! :)

That's such a funny story. It reminds me of a story one of my friends told about an old guy in a nursing home. Everytime a woman would walk by him as he sat in the hall, he'd lean forward and in a low, raspy voice he'd ask, "Wanna do me?"

LOL

Sherrill Quinn said...

John, I can see it now. A doddering old man with a crook-necked cane, snagging all the women as they go by... LOL