Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hodgepodge

Except for last-minute edits, once my critique partners get done with it, The Wolf of Cnoc Meadha (tentative title) is complete! And in time to submit for a New Concepts Publishing anthology that's slated for an October release. I hope this makes it.

Now I have to get back into the story I'm going to be pitching at the Desert Dreams Conference in two weeks. Yikes! Somebody get me a paper bag. It's in two weeks.


On another note...


Over at the Indulge Authors group, we're hosting excerpts from four of the ten stories in the Spring Flings Anthology (available now at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid). If you're not a member ... why not?!? Get your booty over there and join now! And, not that I'm hinting or anything, but we could use more guys. Our one poor manly group member--even though he seems to be having fun--is a bit outnumbered.

1 comment:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Paige! I need all the luck I can get. :)