Friday, February 03, 2006

Just For Fun

I ran across some websites where you can be "assigned" different names for yourself.

First, let's try What Crappy Christmas Gift Are You? When I took the quiz, I ended up being a Christmas sweater. I'm over the top, colorful and totally flashy, and I'm not afraid to be a little tacky. (snort)


Next, let's move onto Past Life Generator. According to this, in a past life I was a blind French astrologer who was hanged for treason. Hmph. That's if I put in "author" as my current profession. If I had done this while still an HR professional, I would have been a diseased jester from Tibet who died of typhoid fever. Double hmph.


Okay, how about the quiz to determine if I'm a diva? (Jenna, darling, we all already know you are, so you can skip this one.) Well, I'm happy to report that I am not a diva. :) According to the quiz, I don't like to cause a fuss or draw attention to myself (which is true); I'm easygoing (true) and can even put up with diva behavior from others (how true). This makes me everyone's favorite companion (again, true). LOL


Finally, here's a chance for your very own stripper name. Red, at your service. (Considering I'm a brunette, I'm not sure this isn't false advertising.)


Well, there you have it. Yet another contribution from me for you list of ways to procrastinate. Have fun!


(And can somebody please tell me what's up with taking medication that's supposed to make you drowsy--and does--but doesn't let you sleep? I went to bed at 9 p.m. last night, never really went to sleep, finally gave up and got up at 2 a.m. WTF?!?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas present: I am a losing lottery ticket: Full of hope and promise. But in the end, a cheap letdown.

In my past life I was An Arrogant Herbalist. Where I Lived: Argentina. How I Died: Natural causes. (*yawn*)

I has been affirmed: I am a diva. Part diva because I don't do the fad diets and I'm not an utter bitch but I shall maintain my divalicious title - thank you.: You know that a girl's gotta work it to get her way in the world. And while you aren't about to throw a tantrum at every turn... You do amp up the drama when you know you need it. You mix charm, honesty, and kindness to get ahead.

Stripper Name: I did both my real name (Princess) and my pseudonym (Topaz) so please refer to me as Princess Topaz thank you very much. I always knew I was royalty.

Um: Princess Diva Topaz

Fuuuuun.

Anonymous said...

Hey - put us together and you have a full diva!!

I'm very disappointed with my past life. An Argentinian Herbalist? Is that...drug dealer? Screw that! My past life rocks. And natural causes? What is natural causes for a drug dealer? Gun shot? Whoo...yeah!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Well, Jenna, I'm not sure I like being someone who either a) was hanged for treason or b) died of typhoid fever. That doesn't sound pleasant at all.

I also did my real name and my nom de plume, and I ended up with Ophelia and Red. Red Ophelia? Still doesn't sound much like a stripper name. More like some kind of virus...

Kate, why doesn't it surprise me that you, like Jenna, are part diva? You two are so alike, it's... scary. Makes me a bit nervous, thinking of April. Not sure poor Scottsdale will survive two half-diva Canucks, cuz, like Jenna says, put the two of you together and you have a full diva. :)