Friday, February 10, 2006

Back In The Saddle Again

This is the first morning that I've woken up feeling half-way human, versus like something that's been disturbed in the middle of its hibernation. I'm still congested, but the cough is just about gone.

Wooooo! I'm celebrating by doing laundry. (Trust me, it really needs done.)

And I'm gearing up for a BIAW starting Sunday. I've got my GMC done, just need to get a semi-idea of the story arc, then I'll be ready to go. It's a sequel to the story that's coming out on February 20th with Liquid Silver Books. (Yeah, the wolf story's been put on a backburner for now.)

In keeping with my title, I thought a cowboy might cheer me up. Woo-boy! And, being the kind and generous person I am, I'm sharing.

4 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

I'll take a cowboy anyway I can get him, Kate. :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Paige-hey! Thanks for stopping by. We must've been on the same wavelength, cuz I just dropped a note on your blog. :)

For The Trees said...

Hey, Sherrill - I KNEW you'd get better. Congratulations.

I think I know that cowboy. He used to live out by Marana but moved over to Vail when it got too crowded to go shootin' off whenever he felt like it...I think his name's Randy, but I could be mistaken.

Um, what's BIAW? Sorry, I missed that acronym.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hey, Forrest. BIAW is Book In A Week--our online group, starting Sunday, is taking the next 7 days to write a book, well, in a week. Just sit down, turn off the internal editor, and write. I'm shooting for 45-50,000 words, so I'd better be feeling better by Sunday or I'm gonna be mad.