Sunday, June 25, 2006

Save A Horse...


... Ride a cowboy.

Need I say anything more?

I think not.


* * * *

I'll be over at Ebooklove today, chatting with readers with other AQP authors. The chat starts at 1:00 EST, and my time slot is 2:30-3:00 EST. Hope to see you there!



"Writing is a lot like sex. At first you do it because you like it, then you find yourself doing it for a few close friends and people you like. But if you're any good at all... you end up doing it for money." ~Author Unknown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could join you.

nose to the grindstone.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Well, Jenna, with what you turn out when you keep your nose to the grindstone... I don't mind. :)

Landra Douglas said...

I love that saying and song.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Bridget! Check in with me, hon. I've tried to email you a couple of times and it keeps bouncing back, plus your blog is gone. :(