Thursday, June 15, 2006

More Reviews For REDEMPTION And ATONEMENT

I just came across this review from Autiotalo at Enchanted Ramblings, for Redemption, part of the Zodiac: Pisces duet with Liquid Silver Books:

"Redemption by Sherrill Quinn has one of the best starting hooks I've ever read... I couldn't stop reading this story... with it tender sex scenes and real sense of romance... The ending is tense and exciting--read it for yourself!"
4 Wands!



And this one from Tara at Myshelf.com for Atonement:


"
Atonement points out that there is often little difference between the good guys and the bad. Ms. Quinn writes a fast paced story of love and Atonement, with a hero to cheer for and a heroine worthy of him."



Wahoo!



There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton

5 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Well, you know I love those reviews where the reviewer says the reader will be rooting for the characters! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the reviews! Fabulous.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Tess! :)

Caffey said...

Great, I loved Atonement. I didn't realize I missed your other story, I must pull it out! Congrats on the reviews!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Cathie. I think you'll like Redemption, too. :)