Friday, June 09, 2006

I Have "Brilliant Writing Ability"

At least, according to my most recent reviews, I do! *G*

Kerin at EuroReviews recently read The Claiming and The Praetorians: Discovery. Here is what she had to say about both:


Rating: 5 (Excellent)
Heat: Extreme

"Sherrill Quinn's writing is utterly addictive! Once again, she's penned a highly erotic... adventure-packed story that left me begging for more. The love scenes are so intense I had to check more than once for scorch marks. In addition, Ms. Quinn's sense of humor is delightful -- how she turned "purple spiny one" into a sexy endearment is just one obvious example of her brilliant writing ability."

Read the full review here.



Rating: 5 (Excellent)
Heat: Erotic

"The Praetorians: Discovery was my introduction to the writing of Sherrill Quinn and... her writing enthralled me. This book is full of fast-paced action, very hot love scenes, and an abundance of humor that had me laughing out loud... If you're a fan of Lora Leigh's Breed series, you'll absolutely love this book. I've added Ms. Quinn to my "auto-buy" list and look forward to enjoying more of her work..."

Read the full review here.


How exciting is this? I am dancing on the ceiling, people. On. The. Ceiling! Yee-haw!!


"Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. " ~ Conrad Hilton

9 comments:

T.A.Chase said...

It's only the truth, Sherrill. congrats on the great reviews. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Sherrill. I love the quote for today.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Aw, thanks, T.A. It's always nice to have someone other than my friends say it, though. LOL

Sherrill Quinn said...

Marie, isn't that a great quote? Have a great day! :)

Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Congratulations, Sherrill! But then I knew you was gooood!!! ;-)

Hugs!

jan

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Jenna! :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Jan, without your initial guidance, I wouldn't be here. Thank you!!

Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Aw shucks, I'm so glad we met the way we did. :-)

Did I mention what a hunky hunk that fellow looks like on the cover of The Claiming. Yummy baby!
Very nice...I'm in love!

Hugs!

jan

Sherrill Quinn said...

Jan, he is pretty hunky, ain't he? *G*