Monday, June 05, 2006

New Look!

I've spent the bulk of the weekend updating the look of my website, blog and readers group. While I miss the purple (my favorite color!), I think the new look is sexier. And the more I thought about it, the more I knew I needed to redo my MySpace page to keep everything tied together. (sigh) So, that's what I did. I think I've managed to pull off a sexier look that still manages to be classy.

Opinions?

Also, I've finally settled on my tag: "Follow your passion to the edge... and beyond." It works for me. :)

Today I'm at Love Romances Cafe all day, talking to readers and posting excerpts. Come on over and chat for a bit when you can!

My latest installment of All's Fair is up at Indulgence. Go on over for a free read.



And because I'm having cowboy withdrawal (I haven't posted a pic in a while and I think this one's a repeat, but I don't care. Look at that chest, those abs, those arms. Grrrrrrrowf!) I'm posting this pic for our mutual enjoyment:



"Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is." ~ Maxim Gorky

13 comments:

Tilly Greene said...

Love love love the new look Sherrill...enjoy writing on the edge :-)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, Tilly! Glad you like the look. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks good!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Jenna! :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Emma. You've got a sexy blog yourself. :)

Shelli Stevens said...

I like it, very cool. And that cowboy gets me hot!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Shelli. And that cowboy... wheesh. You're right. Hot, hot, HOT!

T.A.Chase said...

sexy new look, Sherrill. And awesome cowboy pic. I also love the quote. I might have to steal it. :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hey, T.A. You inspired me, you know, about using quotes. :)

Faltenin said...

I wonder why that red lipstick on the new template gives me the shivers? (nice shivers)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Oooh, Fal. I made you shiver?!? Lovely. :)

Landra Douglas said...

I love it Sherrill!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Bridget. Now we both have sexy, sexy sites. *G*