Thursday, June 29, 2006

New Release From Jan Springer


By day she's a dedicated gynecologist. By night Dr. Ella Cinder escapes reality by secretly performing in her own erotic adult version of Sinderella.

When sexy colleague Dr. Roarke Stephenson shows up in the Sinderella audience on the same night her Prince Charming stands her up, Ella seizes the opportunity to make Roarke into her Prince Charming for one night of hot blazing sex… in front of an audience.

Dr. Roarke Stephenson is immediately captured by the lusciously curvy actress who hides behind a mask and is known only as Sinderella. For some insane reason she reminds him of his klutzy co-worker, Ella. But that's not possible. Ella would never have the nerve to do the wickedly delicious things Sinderella does to him…... or would she?


Available now at Ellora's Cave.


Jan Springer is a phenomenal author and my hero! If it hadn't been for a class she taught a year and a half ago, I wouldn't be where I am today. Thanks again, Jan. :)


~ ~ ~


I'm SExing today--come over and read about my first upcoming Chippendales experience!



"A man's kiss is his signature. " ~Mae West

5 comments:

Angela's Designs said...

It's out! I love that cover.

Sherrill Quinn said...

It's a great cover, isn't it, Annalee? Jan's a terrific writer.

Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Hey! Thanks Annalee!
Thanks Sherrill!
You gals make me blush *grin*

jan

Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

And you all were wonderful students too, Sherrill. I had a blast listening to you ladies with those excerpts. LOL. They sure are addictive!

jan

Sherrill Quinn said...

Jan, I mean every word of it! Especially when it comes to those Outlaw boys... wooo-eeeee!