Thursday, August 17, 2006

Very Good Looking, Damned Smart Women!

VGLDSW have determined the following about life:


Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "Woohoo!! What a ride!"


~ * ~

Think about these things as you go through your day today:


"Inside every older person is a younger person... wondering what the hell happened." ~Cora Harvey Armstrong

"Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies." ~Unknown

"I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows." ~Janette Barber

"My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being... hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint." ~Erma Bombeck

"Old age ain't no place for sissies." ~Bette Davis

"Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart." ~Caryn Leschen

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt


And one of my favorites:



"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." ~Unknown

2 comments:

Anna J. Evans said...

Oh my, Sherrill! These are all so wonderful. I think I'm going to have to steal some of them to post near my desk. Just great. I love a good quote and the part about wine in one hand and chocolate in the other is just fabulous!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Aren't they great?!? :)