Sunday, August 27, 2006

More Reviews for Tall, Dark & Naked

Coming in December at Whiskey Creek Press, Tall, Dark & Naked is part of Torrid Teasers Volume 18.


From Annie at EuroReviews:

"Sherrill Quinn has an incredible way with sizzling erotica that just won’t quit; all this and a love story too! This is a must-read!"

5 Flags!


~ * ~


From Candy at Coffee Time Romance:

"Wow, this is a very different Santa Claus story, definitely not a bedtime story for the children. You have hot, erotic elves and a woman with lusty desires that are answered in a most delightful way. This is a story no woman will want to miss reading. I hope when Santa is checking his list he sees I want to be naughty instead of nice.... This anthology is a delightful mix of romance and burning hot desires. Be sure to pick it up so you can enjoy reading it."

4 Cups!


You can read an excerpt here. Mark your calendars. December 1st at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid.




"Save a boyfriend for a rainy day--and another, in case it doesn't rain." ~Mae West


3 comments:

Sam said...

Okay, okay, I think I see a pattern here...

hmmmm.... excellent writer, woderful books...

Okay, Sherrill, you got me. As soon as I can I'm getting one of your books.

May I ask a favor? Could you suggest one for a first-time male erotic romance reader?

Thanks :-)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Well, Sam, it all depends on what you're in the mood for. I'm email you privately. :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Cathie! And now you really have something to look forward to, right? LOL