Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hard Muscles, Sleek Body


Let me wrap my arms around you, hold you, slide my hands down your hard muscles, trace the line of moisture running to your naval.

What is this? You still have your underwear on?

Let me help you with that, too...




"A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face and the egg is frowning and looking put out. The egg mutters to no one in particular, 'I guess we answered that question.'" ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Sam said...

Let me watch you kiss me

Follow your finger tips down my thigh

The curl of your mouth as you smile,
lighting the path to your soul

Blink and reveal my love in your eyes

Marvelling at your pale cheeks
turning crimson at my touch

Let me watch you kiss me
And I will know why love is.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Beautiful, Sam. Thanks so much for sharing this! :)