Monday, August 07, 2006

New Reviews For Dragon's Bane


From Kerin at TwoLips Reviews:

5 Kisses!

Heat Level: 1 1/2 Chilis


"The humor in this book made Dragon’s Bane irresistibly charming. There seems to be no limit to the fantastic talent of Sherrill Quinn."

~ * ~

From Caye at Just Erotic Romance Reviews:

4 Stars!

Heat Level: Orgasmic

"Dragon’s Bane is a quick, entertaining and sex-filled continuation of Cinderella’s own happy ending... When Adara realizes she’s found her one true love in Ruarc the pages burn with their passion. Ruarc’s reaction to Adara is hotter than hot and the sex is magical in more ways than one... it was easy to see that their feelings for each other were powerful... Since there seems to be an entire guild of fairy godmothers I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Ms. Quinn will be giving each of them their own happy ending. "


Dragon's Bane--the number 6 best seller in July--available now at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid. Read an excerpt or buy.

~ * ~

Hey! I'm over at the Amber Heat blog today, with a nice picture and a short-short story. Come on over and say hi!




"Never laugh at live dragons." ~J.R.R. Tolkein, The Hobbit

5 comments:

Sam said...

Cool! I have to expand my reading :-)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hey, Sam. Thanks for joining my group! :)

Sam said...

You're welcome, Sherrill. I just love being surrounded by women. :-)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Cathie, thank you! I hope you like it. :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Well, Sam, enjoy yourself. My ladies will treat you riht. (Sheesh, I'm sounding a bit like a madam, aren't I? LOL)