Thursday, August 24, 2006

Grandma Doesn't Know Everything

Little Tony was staying with his grandmother for a few days. He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her, "Grandma, what is that called when two people are sleeping in the same room and one is on top of the other?"

She was a little taken aback, but decided to tell him the truth. "It's called sexual intercourse, darling."

Little Tony just said, "Oh, OK" and went back outside to talk and play with the other kids. A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, "Grandma, it is not called sexual intercourse! It's called bunk beds and Jimmy's mom wants to talk to you--NOW!"






"Don't knock masturbation--it's sex with someone I love." ~Woody Allen

9 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Yep, Chey, I thought it was pretty funny. *G*

Sam said...

Very Cute!

Sherrill Quinn said...

I got a good laugh from it, Sam, so I thought I'd share. :)

Anna J. Evans said...

Lol! That's great Sherrill. And I loved the Woody Allen quote too!
Anna J. Evans

Sherrill Quinn said...

Anna, I'm not ordinarily a Woody Allen fan, but he can be pretty funny, can't he? *G*

Sam said...

Sherrill, I was watching Comedy Central's roast of William Shatner the other night, and Betty White was one of the "roasters." One comic said, "Betty White is so old that on the first game show she was on the grand prize was fire."
.
.
.
(The timing was so perfect that I almost wet myself laughing so hard!)

Sherrill Quinn said...

I started to watch that, Sam, but lost interest after the first 15 minutes or so. The start of the show seemed a little malicious to me (telling Shatner he was old, fat and had no talent... which may be true, but still...). I was expecting something more like the old Dean Martin roasts, and this just wasn't as good. I guess I'm just too sensitive. *G*

That being said, for an 84-year old, Betty looked pretty good, didn't she?

Sam said...

Betty did look good, yes :-)

As for the maliciousness... lucky you didn't watch more! These roasts are meant to be mostly malicious with a little nice stuff thrown in, but it's all in good fun, really.

I wouldn't have missed seeing Andy Dick dressed up as the love-child of Kirk and Spock - "Kock!" Way too funny! :-0

Sherrill Quinn said...

Well, Andy Dick as "Kock"... hmmm. I s'pose I should've kept watching. :)