Monday, August 14, 2006

Body Art

I came across this picture quite awhile ago, and remain intrigued by it:

Is this cool, or what?

And then there's body painting to make it look like the person has clothes on:

Her gloves and the upper half of her body is painted on.

Then there's this:


And I think this one's my favorite:


What do you think? Would you ever be brave enough to go out into the world wearing only paint?




"No matter what our achievements might be, we think well of ourselves only in rare moments. We need people to bear witness against our inner judge, who keeps book on our shortcomings and transgressions. We need people to convince us that we are not as bad as we think we are." ~Eric Hoffer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way. No how. Well, unless I was painting the walls and bucket upended on me but damn it...i'll still be dressed.

Sherrill Quinn said...

You and me both, Jenna. Even if I had the kind of figure that would be, er, built for public nudity... uh-uh.

Sam said...

Yes, but no one wants to see me without a shirt on! ;-)

Sherrill Quinn said...

You and me both, Sam. LOL