Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Just A Reminder--Here's My Muse

Since Jenna, Kate and I have been blogging about the trouble our Muses are getting into, I thought I'd repost a pic of my Urian:


Grrrowff!

He just confessed to me that the "thing" with Calliope was instigated by Jack, Jenna's Muse.

Of course, Urian and Derrick aren't exactly blameless. But they're not supposed to go traipsing off and leaving their writers alone. They each got hit with a demerit. (Not sure exactly what happens when they accumulate demerits. Hope it doesn't mean that they get recalled. I got good Muse.)

To follow along with their most recent shenanigans, visit here and here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack: Wasn't me. Uh-uh. (Lowers his voice to a whisper) I can't say anymore. Achilles is very territorial over the women he boffs even if it was a one nighter. It's that warrior blood of his. Pure alpha stuff. Plus, word is it that he's still pissed about the...y'know.

Sherrill Quinn said...

So... who's Urian trying to protect by deflecting blame to Jack? Hmmm?

Anonymous said...

Oh, my what a muse. If my muse looks like that its no wonder I'm not getting any writing done. Got to go find a picture of him - now!!!

Nancy

Sherrill Quinn said...

Nancy, you'd be amazed at how much work you can get done with a Muse that looks like this. I mean, look at me. After I fired my female Muse cuz she kept flitting out on me to hang with the boys, Urian came to me and boy-howdy. We've just been, um, banging right along.

Now, if I can keep him here and out of trouble, we'll be okay. But he and Jack are at it. Again. Any minute now Derrick will probably wade in and stir things up.

Remember the demerits, boys? The Council ain't foolin' around. Just knock it off.

Man, Kate's Muse gives her shoulder rubs and I'm sitting here with cold feet. What's up with that? I can't get Urian to muse with me andwarm my feet?

Gotta remind him that he's wa-a-a-y too old to be sulking like this. Although he looks great when he's all pouty.

Grrrowwwwff.

Landra Douglas said...

ROFLMAO "Muses Gone Wild"

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hey, Landra Lynn! Nice to see you over here.

Yeah, our Muses can be rather... distracting. And troublesome.

But, well worth the trouble, believe me!

Anonymous said...

Jack: The video tape. Forgot about that. Niiiiice. That Errato can really work the stripper pole huh?

Jenna: Jaaaack! Get back here, Ass Boy! We are working, damn it!

Jack: Hark! The sweet, angelic voice of Sweet Thing.

Sloane Taylor said...

Not to date myself - HUB-A-HUB-A.

You are one luuuukeee author.