Thursday, November 02, 2006

Cleaning Hunks

OMG, this is too funny. One of the Whiskey Creek Press Torrid authors listed this link on the Torrid Temptations blog the other day and, of course, I had to go see what it was about:



I think there's something wrong with me. I sent one of the hunks, Brian, to clean the bathroom and, instead of admiring his muscles, I'm all "You're not doing a very good job" and "No! Don't wipe the floor and then go over the surface of the tub with the same rag!"

LOLLOL

I even had him dress like a gladiator and he strips down to just his little skirt pretty quickly. And he barely swipes down the bathtub and then he's "Well, I'm done. With time left over," and starts to do pushups. Phffft. Clean the bathroom! That's what I asked you to do.

Okay. So I thought I'd try one of the other guys. I pointed Jason toward the kitchen, and had him dress like a cowboy. He put some pine cleaner directly onto a sponge, wiped up a mess of something on the kitchen island (which was really pretty, by the way), then just kept wiping over the same spot with the same dirty sponge. Yikes! And he got hot and took off his shirt (of course). He asks if it's clean enough for me, and I'm staring at the computer saying, "No! You call that cleaning?!"

I wanna know--did these guys feel like total nimwads while they were shooting these videos? Really. It's funny rather than sexy.

At least, it is to me. Of course, I've already said there might be something wrong with me...


~ * ~

I'm blogging over at Torrid Temptations today--if you want sexy, come over for a sneak peek at Sweet Treats, my contribution to the upcoming Christmas Candy anthology, and stick around for the yummy eye candy.




"Don't marry a man to reform him. That's what reform schools are for." ~Mae West


6 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Oh, don't get me wrong. They were fiiiine. Just... not very efficient cleaners. LOL

Sherrill Quinn said...

Emma, well, they are awfully easy on the eyes, right? LOL

Estella said...

Good to look at, tho!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Estella, they're very good to look at. *G*

smr said...

omg -- how hysterical!!! My "chosen one" took off his muscle-man T shirt to clean around the sink and a smidge above and to the right of the fridge. That was it! And then, his closing line (I think) was, "Well, another done well job." I swear! If I could have rewound it, I would have. ~Su

Sherrill Quinn said...

Su, see what I mean? I'm greedy--I actually wanted the good looking man to c-l-e-a-n. LOL