Monday, November 06, 2006

Proof of Global Warming

I've been doing some research on global warming for my next Praetorians book. And I believe this picture is proof enough:


A picture's worth 1,000 words. Yes, indeedy.



~ * ~

Hey, hey! There are still a few movie quotes no one's guessed yet from Saturday. Scroll down and try your luck.

I'll give you some clues:

#5 is an old Western with John Wayne.
#13 starred John Travolta.
#15 is from the daft mind of Mel Brooks.

Does that help? *G*




"Brevity is the soul of lingerie." ~Dorothy Parker


12 comments:

Maya Reynolds said...

That means #14 has to be Practical Magic.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Yep, Maya. You're right. You and Shannon both guessed #14. :)

Estella said...

Global warming or hotter women?

Sherrill Quinn said...

Maybe a little of both, Estella. *G*

Sam said...

#9 Couch Trip?

Sam said...

Ummm, I vote for hotter women! ;-)

Sherrill Quinn said...

LOL Sam!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Sam, #9 is NOT Couch Trip. Try again.

Hmmm. The first time I did this, the movies were guessed VERY quickly and I decided to make the quotes a little harder. Guess maybe I made them a little bit TOO obscure...?

Sam said...

The Dream Team! I remembered the movie, just not the right name :-D

Sherrill Quinn said...

Sam! Yay! Dream Team is right. :)

smr said...

lol -- what a hoot! I've been away from here too long again! Thanks for the laughs -- what a picture!! lol And I think it's hotter women BECAUSE OF global warming... ~Su

Sherrill Quinn said...

Su! Good to see you. So you think the earth heated up and so women are hotter, eh? Not the other way around? *G*