Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

glitter graphics


This is my favorite time of year. So many of the TV channels are running monster movies--the old ones with Lon Chaney, Vincent Price, Boris Karloff...

The only thing I haven't seen playing are any of the Christopher Lee Dracula movies. Bummer. I love those--even in the one where he doesn't have one single speaking line, he is still really creepy scary! Nobody did Dracula like Chris Lee!


Frank Langella played a very sexy Dracula.


And Gerard Butler in Dracula 2000...


We get to see his naked bum (not here!). Need I say more? LOL

But I'll admit none of these are my favorite vampire movies. My favorite is Dracula: Dead and Loving It with Leslie Nielson. *G*


Happy Halloween!



Be sure you check out the Amber Heat blog today--it's the last installment of our Halloween story, contributed by me!





"From ghoulies to ghosties and long-leggety beasties, and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord, deliver us!" ~Old Scottish Saying

3 comments:

Estella said...

Happy Halloween, Sherrill!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Sherrill!! I LOVE all the old monster and most especially the Dracula movies!!

Thanks for the terrific clips!

Happy Halloween!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Heya, Estella! Happy Halloween back atcha! :)

Stephanie: I've been in hog heaven the last few days with AMC--they've been playing a lot of old black & whites. Glad you liked the clips. :) Happy Halloween!