Saturday, October 14, 2006

I Sold To Ellora's Cave!

Squeee!!!!! My sci-fi menage story (originally titled Triad: Always Faithful) will be in one of the Cavemen Anthologies in 2007! I have to come up with a different title, since a couple of EC's talented authors have already used Triad and Always Faithful. *grumble*

But, hey! That's all right. I can come up with something, I'm sure. As soon as I do, I'll update the info on my website--cuz this is another one I get to move from "Works in Progress" to "Coming Soon!" Yay!!

Good news on another front, I received a request for a partial from one of the agents I queried. So keep your fingers crossed for me on that one, too. (Of course, on the heels of that request came a rejection from another... Just how it goes in this biz, I guess.)

And more great news...

It's Saturday!



"I dream of a rural life--raising cheques." ~Dorothy Parker


21 comments:

Estella said...

Congrats Sherrill!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks much, Estella! :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thank you, Emma. I'm thrilled about being in 2 anthos with you, too. *VBG*

J said...

Whoohoo, Sherrill!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Jenny! :)

Cathy M said...

What wonderful news. I love EC titles, have most authors on my auto buy list. Looking forward to reading more about your story.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks a lot, Cathy. I hope I can be one of those authors on your auto-buy. *G*

Maya Reynolds said...

A huge bouquet of congratulations, Sherrill. Great job!!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thank you, Maya! :)

Sam said...

Congrats!
How about, "All For Love" ?

Sam said...

Oh yea, I love this pic, too!

Sherrill Quinn said...

It's a cool, pic, ain't it, Sam? Have a good one!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Oh, and we finally settled on "Choosing Madison" for a title. As long as they put two hunky guys on the cover, it should give readers the clue it's a menage. :)

Angela's Designs said...

Wow! Congrats!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Annalee. I'm very excited. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Whoot!!

(I'm catching up!)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Jenna!

Anonymous said...

Wanted to say SQUEEEEE right along with you when I saw it on your list but it seems I've been yahell bouncing w/o my knowledge!

Anyway I hope you take this belated Congrat SQUEE and I can't wait to get it in my hot lil hands to read!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thank you so much, Stephanie. Bad Yahell, bouncing you like that!

smr said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Sherrill! You GO, woman! ~Su

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks so much, Su. It's great to "see" you! :)