Sunday, October 08, 2006

Threesomes

My friend Sara took this picture of one of the funniest things you'll see--in Bisbee or anywhere else. I tell you, these have got to be the most long-suffering dog and cat I've ever seen...


And the mouse, too. I have no idea how he gets these animals to do this, but he does. The cat climbs up on top of the dog, then the guy puts the little white mouse on top of the cat. The mouse stays still, the cat stays still, the dog stays still, for however long it takes for the tourist to take the picture.

Isn't that just too cute?!?

Now, just what kind of threesome did you think I meant? For shame...





"The transatlantic crossing was so rough the only thing I could keep on my stomach was the first mate." ~Dorothy Parker


2 comments:

Sam said...

Hmmm.. okay... well, I've been called a dog before... and the middle one is a little pussy.. cat... but the mouse? got me ;-)

Sherrill Quinn said...

LOL Sam.