Monday, October 02, 2006

My Author Day At Love Romances

I'm over at Love Romances Cafe today, sharing excerpts and being silly, as usual. I'm also having a contest there, so come on over. I'll be there from 9-9 EST, so there's plenty of time for you to come play with me!

~ * ~

On this second day of a new month, I'm thrilled to give y'all a progress report:

  • The Praetorians: Discovery is still #2 in the erotica category over at Fictionwise.
  • The Claiming has been in the top 5 best sellers at Amber Heat for 4 straight months. AND it was the #3 best seller for the second quarter of the year, and #2 for this last quarter!
  • Dragon's Bane has been in the top 10 best sellers at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid for the third month in a row, and now sits at #3.

Yeehaw!!


~ * ~

It's also my day to blog over at Torrid Temptations--I've got an excerpt from Pumpkin Moon, my story in the Fall Fires Anthology. Come over and say hi!





"I require only three things of a man. He must be handsome, ruthless and stupid." ~Dorothy Parker

(Now, may I just say here... Stupid will wear on my last nerve a lot faster than ugly will.)

7 comments:

Sam said...

Congrats on your books! :-)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Sam!

Sherrill Quinn said...

I'll do my best, Tehya! :)

Estella said...

Great progress report!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Estella!

Maya Reynolds said...

Congratulations, Sherrill!!!!

Glad to hear how well your books are doing.

Regards,

Maya

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks much, Maya! :)