Sunday, July 02, 2006

Review For THE CLAIMING


This has got to be one of the best reviews ever! Jolie at Romance Junkies just completed her review of The Claiming. Here's part of what she has to say about the book:

"First, let me say that I have never been an avid fan of shorter books. That being said...I am raising my hand high and announcing that after reading THE CLAIMING, I rescind all my preconceived notions about short stories and vow to read more! THE CLAIMING took all of my rigid biases and threw them out the window... This story grabbed me by the imagination and didn't let go until the very final word. Ms. Quinn...left me craving more of this captivating world she has created... If this is the first book you read by Sherrill Quinn, like me you will find yourself scouring her backlist looking for more of what you may have regrettably missed."


This is my first review from Romance Junkies. A great way to start, wouldn't you say? *G*

Oh, and for a look at that backlist she was talking about, check the side header here at my blog, or click here.

OH, OH, OH! The Claiming is the #2 Best Seller for the month of June at Amber Heat! Not too shabby for its first month out, wouldn't you say?!?

~ *~

And I'm over at Torrid Temptations today, talking about my two new releases there, plus I'm sharing a tasty patriotic cowboy pic. Check it out and say hi! :)



"Too much of a good thing is wonderful." ~Mae West

4 comments:

Maya Reynolds said...

Congratulations on a great review, Sherrill.

Good for you!!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Maya! :)

smr said...

Wonderful review! Not only does it compel people to buy "The Claiming," but it tells people to hurry, check your backlist, and grab grab grab your goodies! Terrific endorsement, Sherrill! :^)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Su, it is a terrific endorsement, isn't it? I'm still grinning... :)