Monday, July 10, 2006

Funny Commercials

Okay, my brother put me onto these commercials. The second two are only on the Internet. Although my brother says he's seen a couple of Jack's commercials on TV, I haven't. And I watch a lot of TV...

What does this tell you about my sense of humor, that I find these hilarious?







This one's my favorite:





Well? What do you think?

And, of course, the problem is... now I have one more place to go and waste time at instead of writing. Phfffft.



"Humor is a universal language." ~Joel Goodman

4 comments:

Anna J. Evans said...

Ha!! I loved that. I'm actually in a horrible sasquatch movie (back from my time as an actress). Every time some weirdo at blockbuster says, 'hey weren't you in that movie, that really bad one about the sasquatch?', I wish I could cut off a huge of sas-jerky and get back at the whole genre.

Lol...that was funny for me on so many different levels

Anna J. evans

Anonymous said...

Youtube.com - good fun.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Anna, as painful as the memory might be, if we ever get to meet face to face, I want details, baby. Details!

Jenna, you know it. You'll be seeing more Youtube from me. It's just too good not to share. :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Yeah, Emma. The shaving cream one is the one my brother said had been on TV. And the salt shaker one, too, except without the sasquatch knocking the guy out and dragging him back to the fire to be dinner. But the hand-in-the-water one is available only on Youtube. Too funny! :)