Thursday, July 06, 2006

New Release From Shelley Bradley

Available today at Amazon, B&N, or Chapters CA:

Strip Search by
Shelley Bradley

A sexy CPA goes undercover as a male stripper in the mobster’s Vegas club to nail a Mafia kingpin. The perk? The club’s owner. Sure she’s got some unsavory connections, but how can anyone with those legs be all bad?

She's got a head for business, but is out of practice in the pleasure department. If anyone can strip her of her inhibitions it’s the new guy who’s stirring her wildest g-string fantasies. But besides the sizzling sexual chemistry they have in common, they both have secrets. They learn quickly that, with the mob closing in, what gets exposed is as irresistible as it is dangerous.

Read an excerpt or buy. (ISBN: 0-425-21109-6)


~ * ~

The authors in WCP Torrid's Summer Sizzlers Anthology will be chatting with readers today beginning at 10:00 a.m. at Love Romances Cafe--I'm up from 4-6 p.m. EST and Jenna will be chatting from 6-8 p.m. EST. I also may be back from 8-10 p.m. to help wrap things up. Come on over and join us!



Oh, goody, she was going to get to touch him. Even if he only offered her a handshake instead of an invitation to do the wild thing. ~From Strip Search by Shelley Bradley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

6-8 that's 4-6 right? Hm. Glad I have you translating my time zones. God knows when I would have shown up.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Erm, I think that's right. This time of year I basically put myself on Pacific Standard Time, since Arizona doesn't observe Daylight Savings Time. So, I'm on at 1:00 PST, which is 2:00 MST, and if you follow me... yeah. 4-6 for you.

*G* Time zones are not my strong point, hon. You'd be careful trying to follow me...