Monday, July 03, 2006

The Chippendales - Oh, My

Hoo-boy. I went to my first Chippendales show Saturday night. A bunch of guys in leather pants, long, dark coats and bow ties. Well, they were in leather pants and long, dark coats for a couple of minutes, anyway. I really didn't mind if they left the ties on...

Holy Hannah!


First of all, let me say that all the guys were gorgeous. Of course they were. But I thought Elvin and Angelo (and of course I remember their names! LOL) were especially fine. Look here:




Phew! They were very sultry and sexy as they danced and humped various objects... *G* (Although, here it looks like Angelo forgot his Chippendale boots! Doesn't have quite the same impact, does it?) LOL


Going into the show, I really thought it would be more like a cabaret show--you know, where they do their thing on stage, but they stay up on the stage. These guys came out into the audience 3 different times and shook what their mamas gave 'em in women's faces.

And got money stuffed down their pants.

Yours truly stuffed twice. Once with a booty shaking in her face, and once with... other parts shaking in her face. She stuffed very gingerly, for she is not a wild and crazy gal. Not like a lot of the women there.

Boy, put a bunch of buff, nearly nude guys on stage--or up close and personal--and some women get really crazy. My friend S, who's been to male stripper shows before, got kissed both times she slipped money in a guy's pants. But then, she was stroking their skin and holding onto their heineys, so that may have been the signal for the guys to be a little... friendlier. I have too many inhibitions, I guess. Plus, it seemed many of the guys were bored. I watched as they were gyrating with women in the rows in front of me and, as you can imagine for guys who do however many shows they do a year, it seemed very routine for them.

I will say, though, there is something about seeing a guy rip his t-shirt off...


Ay carumba!

I have to think on this show a bit more before I share any more of my experience. But I will say, a good time was had by all... LOL



"So many men, so little time." ~Mae West

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooo!! Nice. Very nice! I've never been to a show but I've heard they're... Nice. Very Nice!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Tess, it was verrrrrry nice. *G*

Anonymous said...

Hm. I think it's time to come to Tucson. Mm-hm.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Oh, Jenna. These boys were fiiiiiine. And in a room with capacity of 2,000 but was not even half-full... well, hell, there still weren't enough to go around. LOL

Sherrill Quinn said...

Emma, LOL. Try to ignore the hairstyle. The rest of him is very unKramerlike!

Oh, and about the stuffing? Let me assure you, it was done with great care. Very gingerly. My hand bobbing up and down while the guy gyrated, and I'm wanting to say, would you hold still a minute??!? *G*

Stacia said...

Perhaps I'm odd (okay, I'm probably odd) but I always preferred them half-dressed as opposed to g-stringed. Like when the guys (not Chippendales, just general male dancers) are wearing a military uniform or a really nice suit, I always want the stripping part to last MUCH longer than it does. It's like within 45 seconds they're down to the g-string. No foreplay.

To solve the stuffing problem, I wore (I've only been to two male strip shows ever) stockings with a garter belt and tucked the money into the stocking. Then they had to stuff it themselves.

Sherrill Quinn said...

December, I'm with you. It's much sexier to leave something up to your imagination. :)

smr said...

*whew* You oughtta give an old gal like me a little warning before a post like this! lol Sounds like fun -- I've never been to one and don't know that I'd survive if I did go! Ever see the Tom Hanks movie "Bachelor Party"? I thought one of the funniest moments was the bride-to-be's mother at the strip club... Happy 4th! ~S

Sherrill Quinn said...

Su:

WARNING: Hot studs ahead. If you have a heart condition, you may not want to proceed...

How's that?

*G*

smr said...

lol
That oughtta do 'er, Sherrill. Thanks!

Sherrill Quinn said...

{{GRIN}}