Friday, July 07, 2006

First Review For DRAGON'S BANE


From Connie at Romance Reviews Today:

"DRAGON’S BANE is a unique, spicy approach to a classic tale... Sherrill Quinn spins an intriguing story set in erotic fantasy splendor. Adara and Ruarc make a scorching couple you will be rooting for from the very beginning. For those of us who always suspected fairy tales of having a little darker edge – DRAGON’S BANE is for you."

Available now at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid!

~ * ~

There's lots of other fun stuff happening today, too. I'm over at the Amber Quill authors blog, talking more about my first Chippendale experience.


Come over and "chat" with me. I have more pictures...

~ * ~

In celebration of the new website for Amber Heat, the erotic romance imprint of Amber Quill Press, my fellow Indulge author and I will be posting excerpts and giving away ebooks with other Amber Heat authors at the Amber Heat Readers group today. Join the group and join in the fun!

~ * ~



Liquid Silver Books has rolled out its Molten Silver line with two books by Anna J. Evans (Death by Seduction) and T.A. Chase (No Going Home), two very talented writers. If you like your romance hot, check out these books here.








"For me, love is very deep, but sex only has to go a few inches." ~Stacy Nelkin

No comments: