Sunday, July 16, 2006

Phoenix Rising I Anthology

As I've reported here on my blog, my novella The Wolf of Cnoc Meadha was accepted for one of the 10-year anniversary anthologies coming in October from New Concepts.

Here are the authors sharing the anthology with The Wolf:

Michelle M. Pillow, Arrested Desires
Marie Harte, Deceptions Calling
Morgana de Winter, Nightshade
Alicia Sparks, Morpheus


There will be a second anthology (Phoenix Rising II), with the following authors:

Mandy M. Roth, Mating Behavior
Angelique Anjou, Pleasure Master
Donna Grant, Prince of Desire
and two more as of yet undetermined

I'm so excited about this! These will most likely be put in print; I'm keeping my fingers crossed.



"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it." ~Mae West

2 comments:

T.A.Chase said...

You're in good company, Sherrill. :) Congrats and good luck.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, T.A. It is good company, isn't it? :)