Saturday, July 22, 2006

More Skinny On Naked Men

Or, at least, partially naked men.

A friend shared with me a website in the UK where you can "hire" a butler for your party.

Now, these boys aren't just any butlers.

No, sirree.

They're Butlers in the Buff. They serve food and drinks, clear away afterwards, and stand around looking pretty. And guarding their apron strings, I'd imagine! *G*


I would dearly love to show you pictures here but, alas, all their pics are copyrighted. As you can see, I pulled a picture of their calendar, and I might be pushing the limit with it, so I'll stop here and give you the link to their website. Go take a look, then come back here and tell me what you think. Okay?

All I can say is... If Alfred on Batman had looked like this, I would've been hangin' out at Bruce's place. You know what I'm sayin'?



"I think sex is better than logic, but I can't prove it." ~Anonymous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee I think I just founnd a nitch for my brother's new catering business! ROTFLO

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hehehe. See? We're not so different from guys. Give us some food and some hotties, and we're happy. LOL